Friday, June 12, 2009

What a great start to the weekend

Oh what a great way to start off a weekend. First, the Sox swept the Yankees and showed off all of their most glaring deficiencies. Chiefly, that the Red Sox have great pitching and real talent. Even C.C. Sabathia, who the Sox owned during the ALCS in 2007. While he pitched better here it was no where near enough to help the Yankees. Also, why is that bozo Johnny Damon still in left? With his arm if he was a third baseman and Big Papi hit a slow roller up the line I would give Papi a 50/50 chance of beating the throw. Papelbon was once again the closer of the year we all love him for. I love that look he gives when he is about ready to throw!

Well some economists think the worst of the recession is behind us? I can't help but think of someone in Banda Ache who on December 27, the day after the Tsunami, said, "Well thank God that's all done with." I am not seeing any improvement from the business end of things and am finding banks still as tight with money as ever. They government wants them to loan out more money but they keep saying we only support a new business who has a sustainable business model, (e.g has revenue) which is silly since I can't get a business started without support, but can't get support with out a loan. Hopefully the economy rebounds as sharply as it went down?

The heavy rain was a nice way to wake up this morning. I can't speak for others but I like sleeping with heavy rain going on. It's a treat and you have to enjoy the small things in life. At this point, have a life of few regrets and those few regrets should revolve around what you didn't do for your friends and loved ones.

Well I am spending part of my weekend trying to finalize the name of my company. This is tough because we went something memorable but it's difficult to be descriptive without going into a 25 word name. So please wish me luck!

Enjoy your weekend!

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment