Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thank God for the Sun on Weekends!

Wow I find myself nearly dumbstruck by how nice it was yesterday and amazed that it happened on the weekend! It seems that with Murphy's Law and all that events like this usually happen in the inverse. So that we would receive nice weather when we are not able to enjoy it, during the week for example. I was amazed at how nice it was and as a result was able to take Max out for a nice long run and walk which completely wiped him out!

Sadly, a restful night of sleep was interrupted around 2AM by some amazing thunderstorms. While I do enjoy a good thunderstorm, I am not about to get out of bed to admire them. Also, I have seen enough rain during the past several weeks to last me one and a half life times. But even the rain was perfect because it was during the overnight and everything will be dry this morning!

The Red Sox gave me quite a scare last night. I was watching the game with the Sox leading 9-1 and left to go home. I turn the game on at home and all of a sudden it is 9 to 7??? I nearly had a stroke but amazingly the offense came through and won 14 to 9. I was too worried and too tired to watch the entire game and if they lost I would not have slept a wink so I was glad they won. Good news that Big Papi keeps swinging his hot stick!

Well once the clouds are gone we will have another sunny day which I can not wait for! Thank God for summer weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment