Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just another so-so Saturday

Well I wasted Friday night watching the Red Sox game. You knew the Jays were due having lost what like 8 games in a row and then we all know how the Sox never hit for Wakefield. If he wins he needs to carry the team and if he loses it is when the knuckler isn't doing the job and like last night it is 6-3 or some number like that. I love how the weather continues its unbroken run of mediocrity. Yet another day of grey skies and drizzle to look forward to.

Today is my usual Saturday routine of laundry and shopping. I am going to miss watching the "Cuckoo" Clak Rockefeller trial during the weekend. Cuckoo Clark wants us to believe that because he is a terrible scam artist that he is by nature then mentally ill. So does this mean all those bad liars in bars who try and say they have served in Iraq since 2001 or are really only 25 with natural blonde hair are mentally ill? Well I don't question their stupidity and vapidness, I do believe that there are people who are really mentally ill and that to see people like Cuckoo Clark trying to pass off bad lying as mental illness turns my stomach.

Oh and I did a happy dance yesterday when I found what I believe to be the last 12 pack of Pepsi Throwback in North America. The pack looked like it had fallen off a truck but hey I will take it since the cans look OK. Funny thing is that I e-mailed Pepsi to tell them they were idiots if they stopped marketing such a break through product. To thank me for my insult, they sent me a t-shirt in the mail yesterday. Well I am a co-creator of the Bacon Sandwich at Wendy's :)

Have a Super Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment